The Client Service Specialist serves as a strategic partner delivering all services to a portfolio of clients and their relocating employees. This position will manage the client relationship as well as be the counselor for transferees moving under those clients. The Client Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring client profitability, consistent client satisfaction, building and maintaining solid business relationships while also managing the moves of transferees. As the primary contact, this role is responsible for achieving appropriate service levels, meeting client and transferee deliverables and timelines, identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner, and achieving client and transferee satisfaction. The Client Service Specialist provides consultative support providing recommendations for improvement to the client and counseling support to transferring employees. This position will focus on clients that typically have 25 moves or less each year.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as the key client liaison
- Ensures consistent client satisfaction by collaborating with multiple departments to maintain appropriate service levels, identify and resolve issues, and to ensure day-to-day processes function flawlessly.
- Adheres to procedural and quality standards, including thorough and accurate documentation
- Proactively maintains and improves upon service performance levels and works across the organization to expeditiously resolve issues, escalate service recovery efforts, provide timely feedback both internally and externally, raise client (transferees) satisfaction levels, and ensure that service gaps and lessons learned are incorporated into the client performance and planning strategy processes.
- Consults and administers relocation benefits according to client policies; adhering to expense guidelines, policy coverage, and timeframes.
- Maintains regular and positive contact with transferees using verbal and written communication
- Leverages our internal customer relationship management (CRM) tools for documenting all client contacts and deliverables-requiring follow-up and will measure service levels by including appropriate and accurate documentation of client information, issues, projects, and requests.
- Utilizes planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills to ensure timely deliverables and high levels of quality.
- Successfully supports client needs, delivering flawless fundamentals, and promptly responding to service failures, issue resolution and escalation as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate back up coverage for clients during holidays, vacations, weekends, and other times and will maintain commitment to operational goals in the face of obstacles.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to gain and stay up to date with industry best practices.
- Build relationship with clients, gaining an understanding of their business objectives, budgets, culture, etc.
- Based on the individual client’s needs and industry best practices, present recommendations for improvement, and opportunities to add new products and services.
- Conduct ongoing client reviews (quarterly, annually, etc.) in a professional and consultative manner, providing strategic and meaningful information to the client
- Prepare and present client reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annually), analyze data and clearly present findings.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely invoices, and to resolve billing and payment issues that may arise.
- Partner with Client Service Managers on projects such as implementations, policy benchmarking, and annual reviews and reporting to develop experience in these areas.
- Travel will be limited, but may be required infrequently.
Other duties as assigned
Educational, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 2 years of relocation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CRP and GMS certification preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Strong computer and analytic skills, including experience creating and delivering client presentations using MS Office programs
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion and consulting skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business processes
- Good decision-making skills, including expert problem solving skills, problem analysis and discernment under pressure
- Excellent planning, organizing, prioritizing, negotiating, team building, and leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with clients at all level of their organization
- Demonstrated accountability for achieving service commitments and ability to deliver results under tight timelines
- Comprehensive understanding of contracts, negotiation techniques and value-added propositions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
This position is considered light duty with frequent phone and computer use.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.