At Clarity, our mission is to deliver quality services by embracing Technology, Innovation and Sincerity and adopting a Simply Smarter approach for service delivery. With minimal supervision and substantial latitude for independent judgement and discretion, the Account Manager position in the Benefit Administration department is responsible for providing support to the Account Executives and their designated clients including implementing, testing, deploying and providing ongoing support to our clients in our best-in-class benefits administration software with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position is typically remote and reports to the Manager, Account Services, who leads the department. The nature of the work entails that candidates significantly collaborate and work closely with other team members and includes cross-functional departments as well as clients. At times, candidates may also receive direction from more senior management staff.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Candidates may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the candidate’s performance objectives as outlined by the candidate’s immediate supervisor.
• Consistently reflect our core values of high standards, accountability, collaboration and commitment to client satisfaction.
• Deliver the highest level of customer service to clients and their employees.
• Assist the Account Executive with new client implementations of Clarity’s benefit administration platforms including requirement discovery, site development and configuration, site testing and client user acceptance testing, data imports and auditing and site deployment.
• Attend regular status meetings with clients and/or brokers during implementation and ongoing to maintain client relationship.
• Meet all project timelines and deliverables consistent with company standards and proactively identify and communicate project risks to Account Executive.
• Provide ongoing support for a designated client base to include, but not limited to:
• Providing day-to-day support as needed to answer client administrative and system related questions
• Troubleshoot system and/or employee record errors and issues when necessary
• Assist with implementation of site changes and updates as requested by clients in coordination with the Account Executive
• Assist clients with annual renewal changes and open enrollment in coordination with the Account Executive
• Provide application and procedural training to clients as well as assist Account Executive with the proactive engagement of clients to educate on system capabilities and best practices in-line with their needs.
• Understand and assist with the successful execution of Affordable Care Act data acquisition and reporting in accordance with protocol to help ensure client compliance.
• Maintain application security controls and conduct internal audits of user access to ensure site integrity.
• Contribute to external audit requests/projects such as SOC 1 Type 1 and/or Type 2 compliance.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Possess 2+ years of administrative benefit configuration and enrollment experience
• Possess 2+ years of experience using the bswift platform implementing and servicing clients
• Possess 2+ years of client relationship and implementation experience, experience with association clients a plus
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Positive and professional attitude
• Must be proficient with MS Office applications, particularly possess advanced MS Excel skills preferred
• Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements and able to quickly sort through complex subject material.
• Strong analytical skill set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization, and accuracy/thoroughness
• Detail oriented and organized with problem solving skills
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• A plus: Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
• A plus: Experience with Employee Navigator
NOTE: Some night and weekend work may be required at times.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.