Business Title: Program Manager
Reports To: Director, Program Management
Salary Classification: Exempt
The responsibility of the Program Manager is to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grow the number of Acendas services provided to the client. The Program Manager will manage a portfolio of $20-30 Million in annual air volume. As the primary contact for new and existing accounts, this position is responsible for customer retention, service, product expansion, implementation, and customer support. This will be achieved through strategic analysis and the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Program Management
- Client Relationships and Retention
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure client’s retention with Acendas by exceeding client expectations in every interaction with the program manager.
- Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies, and measurable targets.
- Understand client growth opportunities, technology products and ensure clients have working knowledge of capabilities.
- Provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program by conducting periodic Business Reviews, new account implementation process, participate in sales presentations to describe program management process, and assist in bid process for preferred vendors when requested.
- Be an active contributing member at meetings with Teams to keep them abreast of client accounts and any information which is likely to impact (either positively or negatively) on Acendas.
- Share information with fellow Program Managers and other departments to ensure a united, consistent, and professional approach to client account management.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with accounts.
- Ensure that all client account information is current so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file within our CRM System.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels within an organization.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ corporate travel experience and/or sales experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in vendor negotiations, client services, ability to evaluate management reports and determine potential savings in relationship to travel data and trends.
- Knowledge of contract management.
- Ability to identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers.
- Ability to respond to change.
- Proven ability to work as a team player.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office applications; CRM systems.
- Strong interpersonal and client servicing skills.
- Clear understanding of standard Acendas systems.
- 100% belief in, and commitment to, the Acendas Core Values.
Ideally, you will be an individual with a background in a similar role, comfortable in handling multi-million-dollar accounts while exceeding service expectations and delivering proactive account management.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of similar Program Management experience.
Knowledge of MS Office and Google email software.