Summary of Position
Accountable for executing the overall N2 business plan in specified Region; Responsible for managing all aspects of N2 and Gas projects at RTI; Ensuring client expectations are exceeded during.
- Sales – building N2 proposal standards & tools, price all N2 proposals, equipping RTI sales team with N2 training and documentation, joining sales team on strategic sales meetings, etc.
- Operations – Field presence on N2 service projects to manage 3rd Party performance, demonstrate RTI interface with N2 provider and client, build dashboarding tools to increase client communication on logistics, N2 usage, job tickets, and invoicing
- Supply Chain Management – optimize N2 distribution model to maximize RTI margin for every project
- Strategy – performance reporting and business adjustment recommendations
Overall support will cover specified RTI regions. Regional Manager, shares overall ownership of N2 and Gas industry reputation and will work to improve our market share with new applications and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
All Duties and Responsibilities noted below are in reference to N2 Services:
1. Own RTI proposal process
· Proposal Pricing for every N2 proposal
· Build RTI proposal standards, tools, and database
2. Supporting RTI Director of Business Development N2 sales meetings
· As a technical resource for N2 Services
3. N2 Supply Chain Management
· Optimize supply chain to maximize distribution profitability on N2 services through 3rd party vendors
· Manage N2 purchases and transportation suppliers
· Proposal management of N2 losses
4. Operations planning, technical execution support, and leadership of N2 projects while exemplifying RTI’s Mission and Core Behaviors
· Project Planning
i. Participate and lead reviews of client shutdown procedures to ensure proper N2 conditions are met
ii. Determine N2 Properties necessary (Pressure and Temperatures needed during execution)
iii. Pump Rates and Duration = Volume
iv. N2 Transportation & Transfer schedule
v. N2 Connection and Equipment (pumper, storage tank) Staging Locations
i. Arrival and Badging of 3rd Party Vendor
ii. Staging Equipment on Unit
iii. Making Connections from storage tank to pumper to process
· Communication during Execution
i. Client Focus – Responsive and Predictive communication regarding procedures, timeline, schedule, fuel needs, and overall status of project (N2 volume used, objective KPIs, etc.)
ii. N2 Vendor – Confident and Strong leadership of vendor. Overall mediator over all field issues. N2 vendors can lack the level of tact and professionalism needed to differentiate our project on service and responsiveness. This is RTI’s role to make sure our clients are served at a industry leading level.
iii. Dashboards/shift notes – clear communication on project status, Cost to PO updates, and learnings.
· Responsible for Project Execution KPIs
i. Procedure objectives
ii. N2 Levels, inventory, and transport schedule (N2 forecast)
i. Confirm N2 equipment is disconnected and out of plant
ii. Work area is clean and as it was before the project
iii. Project permits are closed out
· Project Close Out
i. Client sign-off
ii. All timesheets from N2 vendor have been submitted and approved
iii. Final dashboard updated and submitted to client
· Coordinate with Director of Operations for:
i. Detailed reviews of all N2 project plans
ii. Field review of ALL N2 projects
iii. Assist DO/OM to manage all N2 project deliverables
5. Build and Maintain N2 Dashboard to increase communication internally and externally to clients
· Dashboarding includes, N2 volume consumed, N2 pressure, temperature, and rate pumped over project duration
6. Coordinate with Director of Operations for:
· Detailed reviews of all N2 project plans
· Field review of ALL N2 projects
· Assist DO/OM to manage all N2 project deliverables
7. Content Management
· Sales Presentations are up to date in OS
· Marketing material creation and updates (brochures, case studies, webinars)
· OS Page Ownership
· BD Training on rollout and onboarding of new employees
8. Financial Analysis and Reporting
· Goal Tracking
· Building Annual Leadership Review Meeting content
9. Act as a technical resource for N2 Services
10. Participate and lead reviews of client shutdown procedures to ensure proper N2 conditions are met
11. Develop relationships and regularly interface with clients’ maintenance, operations, engineering, and turnaround teams
12. Complete Incident Reports and participate in cause findings and corrective actions
13. Communicate all Lessons Learned to the broader RTI organization
14. Communicate all safety notifications upward and downward through the broader RTI organization
Supervisory Responsibilities (Direct and Indirect)
Please be aware that RTI requires Covid-19 vaccinations for all new hires.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must be familiar with N2 sales, operations, equipment maintenance, and Supply Chain. Able to:
· Evaluate industry market share for N2,
· Understand N2 pricing and market,
· Troubleshoot N2 field issues and constraints,
· Become very familiar with general RTI technologies,
· Communicate clearly and effectively,
· Effectively influence change in client processes and historical methods,
· Efficiently and effectively handle multiple activities at one time,
· Be comfortable meeting with client leadership and network experts,
· Provide N2 project planning and execution technical support.
Acceptable Experience and Training
A minimum of five years of N2 sales focused background.
Required Certificates and/or Licenses
Work is executed both in an office setting and in industrial sites. Most of the proposal, logistics, strategy, planning and review work takes place in the office, with some site work as well. When involved in execution of projects, working 12-hour shifts for duration of project will be required.
When on projects, will be required to carry equipment (up to 40 pounds), climb stairs and ladders, work in inclement weather and be on one’s feet for a 12-hour shift.
RTI will provide appropriate PP&E: fireproof clothing, hard hat, safety shoes, gloves, etc. Some facilities require the use of respirators.
Travel requirement is unknown but will require onsite presence for the majority of projects throughout the year.
Travel for this role would be broken down into 3 areas:
- N2 Sales Meetings
- N2 Project Planning and Execution Support
- Internal RTI Events
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.