Position: Senior Marketing Specialist
Are you a marketer with an insane curiosity for learning and looking to make a move? Does being on the ground floor of one of the hottest new fintech startups excite you? We’re looking for a seasoned marketing specialist with a heavy focus on digital to join our small marketing team. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark and grow their career. We are looking for candidates who are excited to take initiative, add value and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Candidates will be primarily responsible for digital campaigns, marketing automation, and creating digital content. As with any start-up, at times, it’s “all hands-on deck”. Candidates should be comfortable with supporting the team with any marcom related duties (i.e., collateral design, sales presentations, swag management etc.)
·Marketing Automation (Pardot preferred)
- Plan, execute, test and report on various marketing automation campaigns (including inbound, lead nurturing, establishing workflows, drip campaigns, lead scoring and grading, and lead management)
- Collaborate with sales operations through CRM integration (SFMC) with Pardot
- Monitor and continually improve campaigns (iteration, A/B testing, etc.)
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Establish, document, and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
· Social Media Engagement
- Oversee the strategy and execution of the company’s B2B social media efforts ensuring relevant, timely content and constant engagement with targeted markets.
- Provide regular monitoring and reporting to management
- Create or coordinate with our agencies on social-ready images that meet company brand standards
· Content Management:
- Work with our agencies in planning, managing, and executing our digital content strategy with in-house and external subject matter experts.
· Internal/External communications:
- Assist in managing both internal and external communications (i.e., internal newsletters, customer emails etc.)
- Ensure all communications meet brand standards and corporate tone.
- Collaborate with CMO and public relations firm to support the public relations strategy
· Brand Awareness:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Help enforce brand standards to ensure all advertising, marketing, and communications efforts meet the corporate brand and corporate tone
- Work closely with our digital agency partners to best utilize their expertise and resources.
· Events Support:
- Collaborate with Events Coordinator to provide marketing support in the event planning process (i.e., swag management, pre/post-event emails etc.)
- Marketing degree required
- Five (5) plus years marketing experience
- Solid experience managing marketing systems including content management systems, social media administration, and marketing automation (Pardot & SFMC preferred)
- Demonstrates the ability to be creative within a small business setting
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter, comfortable changing priorities and working independently
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Ability to multitask with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Bonus Skills:
- Experience working in a fintech, financial services or agency setting
- B2B marketing experience
- Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. KlariVis does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes
· Competitive salary
· Employee medical, dental and HSA health benefits
· 401(K) match
· Unlimited paid time off (UTO)