AVMS is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a Lead Audio Visual Technician to support our successful hotel in Burlingame on the waterfront!
The Lead Audio Visual Technician will be working with audio visual equipment to set up live events in a hotel environment, and will work directly with our meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
As a Lead Audio Visual Technician, your day will consist of the following:
- Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
- Operate AV equipment in a live show setting
- Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events
- Work with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
- Live event Audio Visual experience, required.
- High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients.
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary.
- Ability to set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite.
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.