Sam Rust Seafood is a processor and distributor of exceptional live, fresh and frozen seafood. We provide the freshest quality seafood to all types of establishments, including white tablecloth restaurants to buffets, supermarket chains, hotels, caterers, and natural food markets. Daily delivery service to the Hampton Roads, Virginia area 6 days a week. Also, deliveries to Richmond, Virginia's Eastern Shore, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, and the Outer Banks of North Carolina areas via our fleet of refrigerated trucks.
This position will require the individual to assemble boxes, empty trash cans, clean welfare areas (bathrooms and break area), vacuuming and sweep/mop areas of warehouse.
Tuesday-Friday from 6:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- High School Education or GED
- Prior custodial experience a plus
- The position requires an individual to be in good physical condition with the ability to lift 50lbs
- Be able to work productively without direct supervision and capable of working as part of a team
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Must be dependable
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A good work ethic and the desire to excel