The Project Manager will support the Operational Development team in identifying new vendors and developing new supply chains. They will report to the Director of Operational Projects and will work with a multidisciplinary team on strategic projects to deliver novel and engaging services and recycled products.
- Source vendors to provide custom recycled products, products or services for new TerraCycle supply chains or Lines of Business
- Run sourcing events / pre-assessment for specific categories to inform business develop prioritization and drive continuous innovation with the Sales teams
- When a new offer / project is sold, Manage the implementation and commercialization processes
- Establish and monitor project plan, cost book, risk / issues / action item trackers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to drive seamless execution of projects
- Report project progress with key stakeholders
- Execute risk management to proactively
- Capture learnings and suggest improvement during and after each project
- Deliver projects on-time, within budget and of the highest quality
- Manage multiple projects concurrently while organizing / prioritizing workload
- Experience with vendor outreach and management, including strategic sourcing, vendor evaluation, spend analysis, and supplier relationship management
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to understand and distill project objectives, lead collaboration of all stakeholders, manage tasks and timelines.
- Experience with end-to-end product development, from ideation to launch / implementation
- Ability to drive progress across a cross functional team with stakeholders from Operations, Design, Sales, and Marketing
- Ability identify and manage critical outcomes, barriers to success and changes in expectations or scope
- Strong oral and written communication
- MS Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to build solutions with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A passion for design,innovation, and sustainability
- Salaried position with annual incentive
- Generous paid time off
- Company subsidized medical and insurance plan
- Company matched 401(k) contributions
TerraCycle requires all employees to provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, or have a valid religious or medical reason for being exempt.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
Note: International candidates must be eligible to work in their country of employment. At this time TerraCycle does not provide for visa sponsorships.
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.