*$2000 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
The Process Engineer’s primary responsibility is to set in place and manage processes that ensure the quality and performance of all regenerated SCR catalyst produced at the King’s Mountain facility.
Develop Process Control Plans (PCPs) for Rthe production of regenerated SCR catalyst
Monitor and document the quality of jobs in production via regular analysis of process tank chemistry (ICP)
Monitor and document the quality of jobs in production via regular analysis of finished SCR catalyst (XRF)
Identify, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for process related quality issues
Chemically & physically evaluate incoming deactivated SCR catalyst and prioritize usage for regeneration, recycle, inventory, etc.
Actively manage the inventory of spent SCR catalyst slated for the Catalyst Recycle Material process (CRM)
Monitor and document the quality of CRM material produced at the King’s Mountain facility
Assist in the organization and documentation of shipments of CRM material
Provide input on current production processes and define areas for process improvement
Conduct regular R&D projects related to regeneration, wastewater, CRM, and other areas of the business
Provide backup assistance the Production and XRF labs as needed
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years working in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with analytical instrumentation a plus
- Strong grasp of general chemistry, basic engineering concepts, and mathematics
- Ability to carry out laboratory processes involving wet chemistry techniques
- Ability to design experiments and conduct R&D projects with minimal guidance
- Unwavering attention to detail and meticulous preparation and maintenance of records
- Ability to effectively collect, organize, and interpret large volumes of data
- Adherence to general laboratory and chemical safety practices
- Ability to work safely around heavy equipment and potentially hazardous industrial processes
- Mid to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. without mechanical assistance
- Ability to work for prolong periods in hot/cold environments
- Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as respiratory protection, safety shoes, eye protection, hand protection, hearing protection, hard hats, etc.
- 60% Typical office or laboratory setting
- 30% Production plant or warehouse setting
- Up to 10% local/regional travel
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status