The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for providing the best customer service in the cabinet industry by providing prompt and effective responses to inquiries and concerns for dealers, sales representatives, and internal customers. They are also responsible for screening, examining, clarifying, and accurately entering orders for Dura Supreme products.
Shift Time: M- F 8am- 4:30pm
Pay range: $19-$21 *based off experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Insures prompt and courteous customer service by providing accurate information to our dealers.
- Processes invoices, JAA credits, priority orders, and special color requests.
- Consults with Custom Quoting, Purchasing, and the Customer Experience Manager about special cabinet availability, prices, solutions for unique situations, and design alternatives.
- Screens, analyzes, and enters orders received from Dura Supreme dealers.
- Compares and analyzes customer layouts to actual order; calls dealers for clarification of specific details, missing information, and to discuss further options.
- Prepares various shop floor sketches and proofs sketches back from the Drafting department.
- Faxing and filing.
- Proofreads teammate's orders for accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Customer Care Experience is required
- Pleasant and professional telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Math Aptitude