General Overview of Position:
This position requires a dedicated employee to evaluate data and reporting procedures, identify shortcomings or opportunities for improvement and deliverables to ensure optimal operational performance and output. The ideal candidate will have above average Excel skills and have a keen eye for detail. Arcxis will rely on this position to have accurate and updated data for various reporting purposes.
- Ability to work around unexpected changes, open to new and alternate ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicate analysis and insight
- Consulting and project management skills
- Data Trending
- Demonstrates sense of responsibility and urgency for completing tasks
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- General IT knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with every level of management.
- KPI Management
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Heavy data entry, long periods of time sitting and typing
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and deliver reporting and presentations for executives, management and customers as needed.
- Gather information by observing workflows, reading company reports and conducting audits.
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
- Oversee the delivery of reports and adjust as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards.
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of performance and deliver to management and/or clients on key findings and assessments
- Provide access to records and department performance.
- Acts as a resource and provides direction and support to business teams whenever required.
- Other duties as required
Education, Experience and Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 Years analyst or project management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years general office experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency (Required)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills both internal and external
- General construction knowledge a plus
Supervisory Responsibility - This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Work Environment- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to type. The employee is regularly required to sit.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Travel: Travel is not expected