Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications. Our revolutionary, unit-level map data and interactive visuals within our SightMap, TouchTour and Asset Intelligence product lines allow both property owners and prospective renters to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue.
The Engrain Marketing department is a bright, enthusiastic and fun team that takes our responsibilities seriously and stays finish-line focused. We look for opportunities to change, leaning into the ambiguity with confidence we will find success or an important lesson-learned. We are surging in our impact, embracing the technology advancements that shape the art of the possible. By leveraging insights to inform our strategy and fuel our processes, we strengthen our foundation while we increase our care and innovation. As a team we enthusiastically steward the Engrain commercial and employment brand, the art and science behind communications, creation and production of materials, campaign management, events, public relations, demand generation, product marketing, digital footprint optimization and automation of our processes. Your role is a very important one, charged with expansive responsibility impacting all of these functions.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, automation, and other technology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You will:
- Oversee strategic and operational initiatives across marketing and with other functions to drive performance improvements, continuously enhance the impact of marketing and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory.
- Collaborate across functions to structure problems, conduct analysis, and drive to solutions through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge to projects that contribute to overall direction across teams
- Lead others by sharing solutions and problem-solving approaches
- Make technical and project decisions for the team
- Implement technical and strategic decisions across teams
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a passion for troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with extensive technical knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / G-Suite apps / Salesforce knowledge including experience with digital campaign data analysis, macros and advanced formulas, and writing scripts
- Ability to work cross-functionally to aggregate data and develop takeaways and learnings for future marketing programs
- Strong project management skills and the ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can operate with little guidance and proactively inform and influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively across different levels of management.rive in a dynamic, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
What you'll do...
- Design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes
- Manage day-to-day processes between Salesforce, Active Campaign, PandaDoc, Google Analytics and other critical systems, and ensure they work together to produce accurate data
- Partner closely with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and Sales teams to provide insights to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics
- Own the marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation and reporting
- Utilize effective written and spoken communication skills for data storytelling and education of marketers on technology and best practices
- Drive transparent and strong Marketing and Sales alignment with clear processes, reports and dashboards
- Own Salesforce Campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting
- Lead marketers in utilizing advanced features of the marketing platforms (A/B testing, dynamic content, etc)
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time
- Manage data accuracy, including updating, deduplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- Provide the Marketing team with data-based actionable consultation on program and campaign enhancements or opportunities
- Evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize marketing’s reach
- Work closely with the Senior Vice President of Marketing on measuring the impact of Marketing
- Working across teams to aggregate information, establish process improvements and proactively communicate updates
- Strategic mindset in monitoring and reporting on competitive, industry-wide marketing initiatives to identify opportunities
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
What you offer us...
- 7+ years in B2B marketing and demand gen in a SaaS environment with experience in Salesforce platform and automation systems
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Knowledge of marketing operations best practices, digital marketing, campaign strategy and management, A/B testing, conversion optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Experience with project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Salesforce CRM Experience
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $90,000-$100,000 and a 10% bonus. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities include a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.