Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties, providing revolutionary, unit-level map data that can be visualized to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue for property owners and provide tenants with insightful views of leasable units from any property management software or web interface. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist on our SightMap Team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. This position is responsible for making sure the customer has their first moments of success with our SightMap product and makes onboarding an easy experience.
This role is vital to the success of our customers. You will be working on the Customer Success team in a fast-paced environment with excellent professional growth opportunities.
Who you are...
- Passionate about solving customers' needs
- You stay calm when facing technical and/or customer challenges. You mobilize the right people to resolve issues and present your can-do spirit
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Fast-learner, striving to understand customers’ business goals, anticipate future needs, and identify solutions
- Relationship-oriented, self-directed, and a team player
- Positive and energetic presenter with excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simpler terms based on your audience
What you'll do...
- You are responsible for the success of our SightMap customers through successful onboarding and implementation experience
- Primarily responsible for content collection and project timeline management
- Provide timely information to customers about the product and service
- Manage priorities across platforms, customers, and stakeholders
What you offer us...
- 2-4 years of customer-facing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- written and verbal
- Strategic decision making and ability to understand customer needs and tailor implementation per customer needs
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, empathetic to customer needs, and improving customer relationships
- Success working cross-functionally within an organization
- Project management experience is a plus
- Experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) solution is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Excel is desired
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $55,000 - $60,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.