About the Job
The technology and support needs of school districts have changed dramatically over the last few years. Competing and staying successful in an ever-evolving world of digital transformation takes more than just a technology provider, it takes a true technology partner with a sincere desire to serve our communities and ultimately the next generation of students.
Based out of Norcross, Georgia with locations in Columbus (GA), Chesapeake (VA), Irving (TX) and Chicago (IL), Virtucom is a dynamic and growing company wholly immersed in K-12. Virtucom specializes in providing support and services educators and administrators to ensure that the core classroom and student technologies we sell can be meaningfully integrated into the student learning experience.
We are passionate about serving the needs of our customers and communities, while also providing our employees the opportunity to grow with us. Working at Virtucom, you will find energy, commitment, and personal opportunity as we continue our growth in supporting K-12 schools. Come join us!
Our total benefit package includes
- Competitive Salary Plus Commission/Bonus Structure
- 2-Week PTO that Increases with Tenure
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life
- Company Paid Holidays
We are seeking a Field Account Executive to use sales skills and onsite visits to attract new clients as well as maintaining relationships with current customers. The successful salesperson will drum up new sales opportunities and close deals to achieve quotas. The successful rep will play a key role in increasing revenue and profit by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
- Sell Virtucom Service solutions to K-12 school districts
- Travel around the assigned territory to have meetings/visits with customers and prospects
- Forecast sales (weekly)
- Develop and maintain sales strategies/plans
- Build productive long-lasting relationships with customers
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Virtucom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants based on an individual's qualifications, without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, local human rights commission activity, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other protected factor in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment - independent self-starter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Knowledgeable on the K-12 Technology market
- Willing to travel within the terriroty to visit customers and prospects
- Ability to travel to HQ in Atlanta Quarterly
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven