Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications. Our revolutionary, unit-level map data and interactive visuals within our SightMap, TouchTour, and Asset Intelligence product lines allow both property owners and prospective renters to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue.
As a Quality Assurance Associate on our SightMap Team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. Quality Assurance Associates are tasked with reviewing every product before being released to spot any errors. Quality assurance associates are responsible for documenting all QA reports and identifying processes to increase efficiency. Quality assurance associates communicate all errors to appropriate parties and correct them within scope.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Highly proficient with technology and system applications
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail
What you'll do...
- Support multiple teams with critical projects and efforts resulting in broad organizational knowledge and system expertise
- Demonstrate overall flexibility, adaptability, balance, and well-rounded knowledge based on facets of the assigned role
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation
- Drive content curation to assist clients in reaching launch date goals
- A communication-driven role that will interact with the entire company
What you offer us...
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience a must
- A high degree of comfort and demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written skills
- High learning agility and ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to easily adjust to change
- Team player with a high degree of professionalism
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum hourly rate of $21.00 - $25.00. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our Culture is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status