As the leading Intelligent Automation platform, BackBox is changing the way organizations manage and monitor their Security and Network infrastructure. Offering a single, centralized solution to manage all security and network devices, the BackBox solution automates all operational activities including orchestration, backup, recovery, asset management, security audits and capacity optimization for over 180 technology vendors ensuring an improved security posture by enhancing operational efficiencies, infrastructure reliability and visibility while reducing overall risk.
BackBox is looking for its newest QA Engineer to join our quick growing team.
Are you a motivated tester, technology-driven, team player who wants and needs to deliver?
What will you do?
- You will be joining a top-notch R&D that will allow you to take your career to the next level.
- Lead features "end to end" from product requirements to production.
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process.
- Be part of a startup company, Help setting priorities and making design decisions.
- Evolve our product, testing process and automation to support the ever-growing scale of users, features, and data.
What will you bring to BackBox?
- 1+ years of QA experience across the web stack.
- 1+ years in writing and execution of STD, STP, STR
- Experience in creating high level test plans
- Proven test skills with Web products and services.
- Familiarity RESTful web services
- Familiarity with SQL databases (Mysql), select, join.
- Personal and communication Skills
- Proactive problem-solver and self-learner
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with frequent releases
- Familiarity with Linux, Shell Scripting and basic networking - advantage.
If you thrive working in a small company, growth environment and you are passionate about helping customers and companies solve problems, we look forward to hearing from you! BackBox is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with talented people who are passionate about building a company by which all other companies are measured. We are a company comprised of experienced individuals and proven leadership that is looking to take BackBox to the next level. If you have what it takes, please submit your résumé and cover letter to BackBox. Please note BackBox is currently not accepting third party resumes.
BackBox is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. BackBox is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.