Elko Community Health Center is a brand new, state-of-the-art ASC in Elko, Nevada, with adjoining physician’s offices and medical imaging. With 17 beds, Elko CHC provides a range of specialty care, including general surgery, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, ENT and spinal surgery in a gorgeous frontier setting, and we are excited to hire a stellar team to deliver our patients the best quality of care.
Elko CHC is a subsidiary of Community Health Development Partners, a development company increasing access to health, wellness, and medical services to rural and underserved communities across the United States. CHDP and Elko CHC are equally opportunity employers that celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive environments for our employees.
What we offer:
· A welcoming, inclusive culture, patient-centered core values we live every day
· Competitive compensation
· Recruitment / relocation bonuses
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation and sick leave
· A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, a Health Savings Account option, a 401K match and contribution plan
· Employer paid - Basic Life insurance coverage
· Employer paid – Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
· Employee Assistance Program
· A generous budget and paid time off for continuing education and professional development opportunities
· and so much more!
Performs a wide range of facilities services tasks including non-technical maintenance of plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning facilities and equipment, at a level not requiring formal licensure. May be required to perform tasks of other unlicensed trades, such as a light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith.
What you bring:
- Experience working in general maintenance of a healthcare facility including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Mastery of interpretation of documents involving maintenance instructions, sketches, plans blueprints, procedure manual and safety rules
- Outstanding application of common-sense intelligence to perform instructions
- A patient- and safety-focused, team-oriented attitude
- Your ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Your ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Monitors performance of heating, ventilation, and cooling systems for the facility; performs standard repair/replacement of components, as appropriate, and non-technical maintenance tasks such as cleaning of heating and cooling fan coil units and adjustment of system controls.
- Monitors, maintains, and performs standard repairs to building electrical facilities and systems; assists licensed electricians with non-technical repairs as appropriate.
- Monitors and performs non-technical maintenance of plumbing systems; assists licensed plumbers, as appropriate.
- Performs carpentry maintenance tasks including routine sheetrock/drywall installation and/or repair, window replacement, cabinet and countertop replacement, painting and texturing, and door and hardware installation; paints interior and exterior finishes, as appropriate.
- Plan, schedule, and track preventative maintenance. Documents facilities maintenance requirements; maintains appropriate records of work performed.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May perform general maintenance, custodial, and trash removal tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· All applicants must be physically able to satisfactorily perform the duties of the position.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Ability to critically think and problem-solve
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Valid driver’s license