Lab Technician - Paint and Stain Color Matcher
Howard Lake, MN • Finish Lab
The Lab Technician is responsible for ensuring quality and application of finish material for Dura Supreme products. The lab Technician works with a team to create our special custom colors. Your responsible for color matching to customer orders.
Paint application experience and knowledge of application tools is preferred.
Minimum $22.00/ hour negotiable for qualified candidates.
1st shift: 6am-4:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises procedures and techniques utilized by sprayers.
- Checks quality on incoming finish materials.
- Prepares finish material and equipment for application.
- Monitors quality level of finished product leaving the Finish department.
- Monitors spray material inventories.
- Prepares and processes special colors.
- Furnishes reports as required by Supervisor.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years finish experience including color matching, spraying and quality control.
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount