Seeking an experienced, communicative, and compassionate front desk receptionist to join our team. Foundations for Change is a specialized mental health organization with outpatient clinics located in Arizona. This best-in-class therapy-focused office will be aimed at addressing the growing mental health needs of our community.
We are currently looking for full-time Receptionists. Qualified candidates will possess exceptional customer service and listening skills. This position assists with scheduling appointments, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring patient accounts are current and up to date. This role also provides high quality insurance benefit knowledge, billing services, and administration support to our patients and providers.
· Provides a warm welcome to patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
· Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients
· Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
· Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
· Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patients’ arrival
· Comforts patients by anticipating their anxieties, answering patients' questions, and providing resources if patient has a later concern
· Assists with submission of claims by making insurance benefit calls and reviewing benefits with patients
· Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level
· Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
· Maintaining the reception area
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous experience in medical administration/reception position required
· Active Sheriffs card required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and focus on customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented and self-motivated
· Must be able to multi-task and work well with a team
· Reliable, professional and friendly
· Computer and technology proficiency