NPI Manager LAM & AMAT (New Product Innovation)
Reports To: VP, Semiconductor – Direct
Function & Responsibility
New Product Innovation manager serves as both the RPM (Lam) and RTM (AMAT). This is a highly visible customer-facing role that oversees the entire pipeline of Pilot work orders from sales order placement to part shipment, in coordination with internal MDC stakeholders.
New Product Innovation will be the primary POC for customers looking for updates on existing/open RPM/RTM jobs.
Our company history spans over 6 decades, and we want to grow our talented team to help us expand our capabilities to develop the tools and technologies that enable science to change the world. If you share our passion for developing innovative technology solutions that make a positive global impact, we would love to speak with you!
MDC provides a wide range of competitive rewards and benefits to promote health, well-being, and financial security for our employees and their families including:
Health & Wellness – Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance, and wellness plans
Insurance Protection – Life and disability insurance are available for additional security and peace of mind
Financial & Savings – Competitive compensation, performance bonuses flexible spending accounts (FSA) and comprehensive 401K retirement plans to compensate our employees for their contributions help them plan, invest and build financial security
Paid Holidays & Vacations, Flexible Schedules – Paid time-off and flexible schedules to help our people relax, recharge and achieve work-life balance
Employee Recognition Programs – Recognition and rewards for our valued team’s hard work, celebrations of professional and personal achievements and milestones
- Maintain progress/momentum on all Lam RPM and AMAT RTM jobs from order receipt to part shipment.
- Ensure all RPM/RTM jobs and materials are accounted for and moving through the process without queueing or delay.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries/reports on RPM/RTM orders.
- Produce Sequence of Events (SOE) Reports at customer request.
- Align visibility to customer Engineering Need Dates on all RPM/RTM orders, assuring all reasonable measures are taken to meet customer need date.
- Work with Customer Service, Engineering, Planning, Supply Chain, Operations, and Logistics departments to continuously improve RPM/RTM process flows and assure Best in Class service to customers.
- Coordinate a timely resolution to unexpected deviation events (NCR, MRB, part substitutions, and so forth).
- Lead regular RPM/RTM review meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Available to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Must have attention to detail along with a willingness to be cross-trained
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with MRP, ERP, and/or Pull Systems (Desirable).
- Strong customer communication skills under pressure.