The human resources team gets excited about attracting the most insightful and motivated talent to Navvis by providing a candidate and onboarding experience that you won’t find elsewhere. We foster an environment and culture that allow people to be creative, feel connected, and be inspired to do their best work no matter where they are on the map. For all of our colleagues, we strive to ensure that they have everything needed to be successful, from the basics like a competitive total rewards strategy, to volunteering and social engagement activities, to architecting company experiences that challenge and inspire. We are incredibly passionate about Navvis' business, mission and our people. We thrive on the magic that is created when our people and business intertwine in a purpose-driven, powerful way.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead you will:
- Lead and execute proactive talent acquisition strategies to source, screen and select top talent across a diverse and multi-faceted healthcare operation.
- Develops and maintains an excellent candidate experience by leveraging current trends, technology and relevant resources. Primary owner of all aspects of the candidate experience.
- Partners with leaders to translate business needs into talent acquisition solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Source, interview, prepare, and present strong candidates to the leadership team for consideration for current openings and future roles based on company strategy.
- Engage closely with candidates to ensure an amazing candidate experience that showcases Navvis positively.
- Partner with leaders to understand current and future workforce needs by performing intake conversations and identifying skill gaps.
- Continually source, review and speak with new candidates to build and maintain a robust pipeline of clinical professionals for current and future roles.
- Utilization of innovative tools such as predictive hiring resources, social media, employer branding and HR metrics to drive impact and produce results in talent acquisition.
- Negotiate and finalize position offers.
- Work closely with HR and administrative team members to collaborate on the transition from candidate to the employee experience and HR operations.
- Manage staffing vendor relationships towards successful outcomes.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Roles are filled quickly and there is a consistent and readily available pipeline of future candidates.
- You have built an exceptional rapport with leaders and act as the subject matter expert for the fulfillment of roles.
- Navvis’ talent acquisition function is powered by data and reporting that drives future decisions around the candidate experience.