OH Partners isn’t just any old advertising agency. We are one of the fastest growing full-service agencies in the Southwest. We work with diverse clients across the state and around the country including the Arizona Lottery, Armor All, STP, Gila River Hotels & Casinos, the Fiesta Bowl, the Arizona Coyotes and more! We are problem-solvers, go-getters, creative thinkers, and all-out executors.
And you have the opportunity to be a part of it all.
As a PROJECT COORDINATOR you will be a valuable agency advocate while serving as the liaison between the account services personnel who face the client and the creative department that generates television, print, radio and digital advertising. As a Project Coordinator, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and vendors. You will have the opportunity to experience agency life and develop your skills to become a well-rounded agency professional.
- Assist in day-to-day management of projects from initiation through implementation and deployment.
- Liaise with the cross-functional team of Account Executives and Creatives to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Facilitate the initial setup of the project via Workamajig and monitor the progress throughout all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Monitor projects, schedules, event calendars and coordination, work hours, team resources, print production ensuring project success.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members understand their tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Participation in multiple on-going agency processes / meetings.
- Occasionally attend internal and/or external client / vendor meetings.
- Work closely with accounting creating estimates, purchase orders, and managing job final completion for billing.
- Manage creative team’s daily schedules in project management software (experience with Workamajig a plus).
- Manage client event calendar and plan accordingly with the street team.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Project Management or business related preferred
- Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Thorough, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Solution-oriented and ability to prioritize projects under pressure
- Ability to learn and adapt to team dynamics
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and desire to pursue a career in advertising
- Basic understanding of creative process
- Basic understanding of print production a plus
- Experience with vendor relationships/vendor management a plus
Named one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000, OH Partners is ranked as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Advertising Agencies in the country. AND our foot is still on the accelerator. We work with a diverse portfolio of clients including SRP, Gila River Hotels and Casinos, Maryland Live!, Armor All, STP, Eat Smart, Arizona Lottery, Sedona and Valley Metro just to name a few. OH Partners is a full-service, independent national creative communications agency that exudes a contagious culture delivering a blend of the traditional agency business of the past and the dynamic, digital agency of the present.