Who are we?
Headquartered in Cary, NC, FRG is a global financial risk management consulting firm. We use advanced analytics and cutting-edge technology solutions to help some of the largest organizations in the world manage risk.
Why join us?
Fast-track your career in risk management consulting! We identify talented individuals who have a strong background in business, sciences, engineering, or related fields. Those who join FRG have a unique opportunity to train in the latest risk management and project management concepts under the helpful guidance of experienced consultants.
What is the NEET Training Program?
- NEET is the New Employee Excellence Training Program.
- This unique training program, provided by FRG Academy, is the first step in preparing individuals for a career in the financial risk industry that utilizes SAS® and open-source software to solve complex problems.
- The intense program is structured so that each participant will gain extensive experience working within a project team to develop and implement unique solutions to real-world challenges.
- The successful candidate will complete and pass various certifications and receive training where an FRG consultant is present to administer the project and provide detailed feedback.
- At the completion of the NEET program, the successful employee will be well-tooled to begin a client-interfacing project which can involve travel.
In this role you will:
- Pass all assigned certifications from GARP and PMI
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and project management concepts
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation, including risk, assumptions, issues, and decision tracking
- Learn the project management life cycle including budgeting, mapping, and scrum framework
- Facilitate resource identification and manage project schedules, budgets, issues and scope
- Create formal status reports and regularly communicate project performance to key stake-holders
- Undergo technical communications training
- Complete various projects to assess your risk and technology knowledge, as well as soft skills such as navigating client relationships
- Contribute to a project team by assisting in solving real-world problems
- Explore further future certifications.
- Group Health, dental and vision coverage which is effective on your start date
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage which is effective on your start date
- After 1 year of service, you are eligible to participate in 401K
- 401k -100% immediate vesting & FRG matches the employee dollar for dollar up to 6% of base pay
- Pretax and Roth options for employee 401k deferrals
- Profit-Sharing - after 1 year of service, you are eligible for company profit sharing up to 4% of your base salary
- Bonuses for successfully passing certifications
- All NEET training materials, registrations, and testing are paid for by the company
- Telecommuting options
- 3 weeks of paid vacation days
- 2 weeks of paid holidays per year (2 are floating holidays)
- 2 weeks of paid emergency/sick days per year
- Direct deposit monthly paycheck and any expense reimbursements
- Refer Employees who are hired and earn a $2,500 bonus
- FRG season tickets: Carolina Hurricanes, Durham Bulls, Coastal Credit Union Music Park Concert Tickets, Courage soccer tickets
- Vacation, sick and holidays are prorated in the year of hire
- BS or MS degree in the areas of Business, Sciences, Engineering, or related field
- 0-2 years work experience
- Ability to study, focus, and demonstrate organization skills
- Strong verbal, written, and nonverbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work in our Cary, NC office full-time, M-F
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time