Financial Planning and Analysis
Who is The Peak Group?
- A vertically integrated real estate company (REIT, Property Management, Title, Construction, Maintenance, Realty) experiencing exponential growth and backed by some of the biggest names in the business. We currently manage over$500 Million in assets and 2,000 homes.
- Our Purpose: To build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Mission: To grow a vertically integrated real estate company that creates a superior living experience for our RESIDENTS looking to rent high-quality homes, that EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
Why Work For Us?
- We’re growing! Last year we grew over 300%, and the journey has only begun!
- We are a caring community, an extended family, where personal and professional growth is nourished, where leaders are cultivated, and where every member of the team is passionately committed to building an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Values: Grit, Community, Ownership, Communication, Integrity.
- Our single biggest competitive advantage is our CULTURE.
The Specific Role Where You Can Make an Impact:
We are looking for someone to drive our financial planning and analysis for multiple entities of the Peak Group. You will analyze business and financial data, identify key trends, and provide forecasting plans and models for organizational leaders. Some of the specific duties you will perform include:
- Assist with strategic planning, forecasting, financial modeling, and accounting close processes.
- Develop/Update financial models for budgets, projects, and overall successful P&L management.
- Leverage technology to automate processes and gain efficiencies.
- Help with any ad-hoc requests from management, partners, and investors.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance. Advanced degree preferred.
- ~1-3+ years of experience performing similar/related job duties noted above, ideally within a real estate platform but other industries are certainly transferrable.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel. Strong financial modeling and economic analysis will be paramount in this role.
- You are motivated by:
- A fast pace and dynamic organization. Remember, the Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate which requires being comfortable with (and motivated by) change.
- New ideas and continuous improvement.
- Pay for performance.
- Teammates who trust each other, serve each other, work relentlessly to communicate effectively, and are committed to helping one another grow personally and professionally.
- Willingness to read The Fred Factor by Sanborn and Extreme Ownership by Willink and Babin.
Ready to help build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better? Apply today!
Peak is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.