Itential provides powerful multi-domain network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations.
Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with additional offices in the UK and we are growing fast! Check out just few of our Awards !
We are seeking a candidate to help support dynamic growth at our SaaS technology company. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant position will support internal and external reporting efforts, including annual audit, tax, and month-end close.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Work as a team with other staff accountants in standardizing practices and procedures
- Value-add projects to identify and implement efficiencies that result in cost savings
- Professional service project accounting using Percentage of Completion
- Revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Backup for other accounting functions
- Special accounting research and tax projects as needed
The Senior Accountant is a key role that will interact and be visible to management.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a corporate setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (with accounting coursework).
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Inquisitive, resourceful, and takes initiative to resolve issues and provide outstanding customer service to employees and business partners
- Ability to act independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Strong attention to detail, adept at multitasking, and meeting financial reporting deadlines
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Advanced Excel skills
- QuickBooks at an intermediate level (Preferably QuickBooks Online)
Nice to haves:
- Intermediate experience with NetSuite, Salesforce & Ariba
- Two years' experience working at a CPA firm
Location: Local candidates able to work periodically in Atlanta office preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
Itential offers great benefits and work life balance including:
- A 401(k) plan with Fidelity and partial Company match (with just a 3-month waiting period)
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- PTO and Sick Time
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries in Atlanta offic
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem/BCBS
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No recruiting firms, staffing agencies, or third parties accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.