ARG is seeking an Analyst to join forces with one of the nation’s leading technology consulting practices to source and provide information that will help clients make critical technology decisions. As an Analyst, you will work closely with ARG’s Technology Advisors as well as ARG’s ecosystem of industry-leading providers to source the correct information, ensure accuracy, and communicate it in a way that helps our clients make decisions.
ARG’s Analysts are responsible for advocating for our clients through the pricing process and ensuring that the quotes we receive are not just competitive, but that they solve the right problems. Analysts work closely with the Product Specialist team to design and fulfill complex and creative solutions. A successful Analyst should be able to manage tight timelines, but also have an eye for accuracy and be able to speak up and offer solutions if goals aren’t being met. The work that an ARG Analyst does leads the final proposal and drives major enterprise decisions.
· Perform pre-sales functions primarily with RFQs (Requests for Quotes) including but not limited to soliciting requirements, coordinating with stakeholders, and drafting requests to solution partners.
· Prepare financial analyses and deliverables, comparing and normalizing different vendor technology solutions’ pricing across different time models (ex. Monthly, Annually, Total Contract Value).
· Utilize pricing and client data from CRM (ex. Salesforce) to present analysis findings to Consulting, Product Specialists, and Executive teams.
· Assess and identify key decision-making pricing differentiators.
· Provide subject matter expertise for ARG's consulting practice for all pricing requests.
· Assess and summarize the client’s current technology services and invoicing against ARG’s portfolio of services.
· Develop, maintain, or build upon deliverable templates to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
· Prepare alternative cost models to demonstrate pricing strategy as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
· Ability to assimilate large pricing data sets and summarize for key stakeholders.
· Attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
· Experience with contracting and/or RFQs/RFPs.
· Expert proficiency in Excel/spreadsheets and PowerPoint preferred.
· Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Aptitude to work in a team for knowledge share and independently on projects, as needed.
Desired Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Data Analytics, or related field preferred.
· Minimum of two years of related professional experience.
· In lieu of a degree, an equivalent, proven combination of education and experience may be substituted.
· Experience in IT / telecommunications is a plus.
· Working knowledge of CRMs; experience in Salesforce preferred.
Physical Job Requirements
· Prolonged periods sitting at a workspace / working on a computer.
· This role can be performed in a hybrid capacity, with the understanding that the remote employee may be asked to attend in-person meetings and/or events with reasonable notice.
· ARG is currently accepting applicants from the following locations:
o District of Columbia
o Rhode Island
o North Carolina
· Anticipated travel will be by car, air, and/or train.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.