Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial organization that has significant growth planned? Do you enjoy working for leading organizations in the field of revolutionary temperature monitoring and thermal management solutions? CAVU Group, a leading design and manufacturer in the life sciences community, is committed to developing new business within existing and new territories. This innovation focused company is looking for an outbound inside sales professional to drive results. If you are proven seller of over the telephone, are professional and want to play a role in their exciting growth plans, CAVU would welcome you as a part of the team.
Outbound Inside Sales Position Summary:
We are looking for a full-time Outbound Inside Sales professional to join our team to generate new business for the organization. At CAVU, our vision is to provide universal visibility and unlimited control of temperature to our customers.
The successful candidate will have the ability to create leads and fill the sales pipeline for CAVU through researching, contacting, and creating meaningful connections with prospects. As an integral part of the sales team, the inside sales representative’s primary functions are:
1. Contacting leads by phone, email, referrals, etc.
2. Moving potential customers to highly qualified prospects.
3. Closing deals and collaborating with outside sales when larger opportunities are uncovered.
The successful candidate:
- Possesses excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Computer literacy, with great attention to detail.
- Has willingness and enthusiasm for travel (up to 20%).
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
We prefer 2+ years’ experience in technical sales within a business-to-business environment, with demonstrated technical aptitude, and a strong desire to make a difference in supporting our customers.