Installation Foreman, $25-30/hr $1000 Sign on Bonus!
East Fallmouth, MA
Installation Foreman, $25-$30/hour
Fencing, Gate & Pergola Experts
Since 1933, Walpole Outdoors has been the standard for handcrafted outdoor products, meeting the needs of homeowners and professionals alike with an unsurpassed variety of styles and custom designs.
Today, Walpole maintains its position as a premier outdoor living space company through a commitment to working with customers and by applying new techniques and technologies to ensure that the end result exceeds their expectations.
Join Our Team!
Our employees are the best in industry! We are hiring team members who can utilize their existing skills, are interested in learning new ones, and are looking for opportunities to grow.
Installation Foreman Job Description
Our Installation Foreman are responsible for the delivery, construction and installation of premium fences, pergolas, mailbox and lantern posts, playsets, and other outdoor structures. This hands-on position will lead, and work along with, the installation team to ensure successful construction of assigned projects and customer satisfaction. Experience in installation and carpentry, as well as a strong focus on detail and quality, is required.
Primary Responsibilities of the Installation Foreman
• Serve as a leader of the construction team to deliver premium products and services to our customers
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and quality of all assigned projects
• Organize daily work for crew and monitor productivity
• Interact with customers while representing the Walpole Outdoors brand
• Present information to customers, supervisors, and other members of the installation team in a timely manner
• Read, interpret, and execute assembly and installation plans
• Maintain Walpole Outdoors quality standards
• Keep a clean and organized work environment
• Inventory and maintain jobsite tools and equipment
• Adhere to safety guidelines
Installation Foreman Requirements
• 1-2 years in a supervisory role
• 2-4 years installing and/or carpentry experience
• Excellent customer services and communication skills
Starting at $25-30 per hour, depending on experience.
Installation Foreman Benefits:
• $1000 Sign on bonus after successful completion of 90 days
• 401(k) plan- Company matches 50% up to the first 6%
• Medical with HRA, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount
• Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
• Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance
• Starting with 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
• Job specific training provided
• ESL training offered