Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is currently accepting resumes for a Delivery Driver. The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering Trucks, Trailers, parts, and components to and from our customers. The position may also perform the basic duties such as shop cleaning, Building Maintenance, etc. when not delivering.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities, include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Pick up and deliver Truck, Trailers, Parts/materials to support the business.
- Maintains driving record truck log.
- Must be able to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Perform shipping and receiving.
- Assist in general cleaning of shop areas as required.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and a personable attitude when interfacing with customers
Education and/or Experience:
- HS diploma, 2 years of equivalent experience
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL Class A Required
- Currently hold or ability obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card as required
- Comfort with GPS/Mapping applications for driving directions
- Experience in a sales or service environment
- Background check including driving record
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Maintains clean and organized delivery vehicle
- Maintains clean and professional appearance
- Encourage open communication, cooperation, and the sharing of knowledge with all customers and within the parts department and branch
- Ensure alignment with corporate goals and values
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The work environment and physical working characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Frequently required to sit and walk, talk and hear
- Constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 75 pounds
- Small warehouse environment, in addition to what is found in a truck repair shop
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.