Trilogy Financial is looking for an Office Coordinator (OC) to oversee the business workflow systems at San Diego branch office. The OC will partner with senior leadership and the Service Center to ensure business operations are running accordingly. As the key point of our branch location, the Office Coordinator will oversee office operations and assist our advisors in a variety of business processes. The position will be in-person due to the oversight responsibilities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the branch as the main point of contact by greeting guests, answering general phone calls, and supporting advisors.
- Act as a liaison between the advisor teams and various departments, particularly the Service Center. Perform administrative tasks as needed, such as: scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, mailing, shipping, and updating databases.
- Inform and implement company’s policies. Ensure all employees are following current policies and procedures. Responsible for maintaining preparedness for regulatory audits and information requests.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Modeling a positive, solutions-oriented, and collaborative spirit, not only within the office but throughout the firm, regardless of the situation.
- Maintaining Books and Records. Ensuring confidentiality of all sensitive information.
- Ensuring communication between advisors and support teams is of the highest respect, emphasizing personal responsibility and the common goal of progress.
- Providing creative problem solving to go above and beyond the basic franchise framework of the branch, as well as working with advisors, associates, and representatives to meet and exceed Trilogy’s commitments to its clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Experience in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Time management skills. Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual is a plus
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits for Office Coordinator role:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
Established in 1999, Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over $3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over 120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.