We are HALO! We are the leader of a rapidly growing $25B industry. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40+ sales offices across the United States create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting brand experiences for our over 60,000 clients globally.
As the Infor M3 System Administrator, you will perform ERP business analysis and systems administration. As a team, you will ensure the Infor-M3, ERP platform is well-controlled, operating effectively, and aligned with business needs. You will educate Infor M3 users on system functionality and process flow. This includes taking the time to learn the individual user’s work process and seeking ways to leverage the ERP system to help improve their productivity.
- Conducts process analysis for system changes on behalf of internal operations
- Performs deployment of integrated application configuration and code
- Researches and implements solutions related to M3 system configuration
- Develops integration specifications among M3 and other applications. The specifications include the user interaction with M3 and the other applications as well as the critical data exchange among the systems
- Creates business report specifications that provide the detail that meets the business needs
- Tests all technical solutions related to M3 and its integrated programs before solutions are released to the business user
- Gains understanding & provides support of M3 customizations while looking for opportunities to eliminate customizations within new versions, functionality, or enhancements
- Set up and maintain user access and roles in Infor M3 and other applications
- Apply patches and upgrades to the ERP environments
- Proactively monitor system performance and respond to performance issues in a timely fashion
- Execute data refresh, audit trails, and automate repetitive tasks
- Strong business process understanding
- Process analysis, design, and documentation of system administrator tasks
- Operational report design and definition
- Maintain system documentation
- Effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a System Administrator in an Infor M3 environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Strong quantitative skills, logic, and reasoning
- Report writing skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent writing skills and fine attention to details
- Successful execution of problem solving and thinking analytically with a focus on process improvement
- Experience with Infor products including Infor Ming.Le, Mongoose, IDM and Birst is a plus
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. HALO has multiple programs to help with life’s challenges. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.