Looking for a new opportunity? Desire to be part of a passionate team?
Customer Service Coordinator
Jillamy, Inc. — one of the fastest-growing offices within the Mode Transportation network — is a local, well-established $400 million leading asset-light based, third-party logistics company. We specialize in delivering truckload, less-than-truckload, intermodal, air and ocean services across North America through a network of highly-qualified transportation professionals. Jillamy Inc. is a fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. Our Contract Packaging Division provides POP display assembly & Fulfillment, Bagging, Blister Sealing around the clock production space where all jobs are performed under the supervision of our quality control team that ensures GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliance. SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are developed and implemented for each project including in process controls and documents. We offer superior customer service to support “Laborgistics”!
We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourceful-ness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude. We are seeking qualified candidates for full-time Customer Service Coordinator in Levittown, PA. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, accurate, reliable, able to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for day-to-day customer service and support. Ensures superior and responsive customer service in support of current clients and to secure new business. Daily customer interactions and inventory management while also exhibits the timing and veracity of rates and a working knowledge and understanding of the Transportation and Contract Packaging standard documentation, processes and compliance regulations. Must provide strong data control with timely and accurate reporting and strong attention to detail.
• Responsible for acting as customer service liaison with customer relations with scheduling and confirming trucks, load tendering, load entry, problem issues follow up and resolution.
• Ongoing outreach to customers and potential customers to drive additional business.
• Provides superior service in timely, professional and responsive verbal and written correspondence with customers and leadership.
• Ensures accurate inventory management.
• Inputs data timely and accurately notifying Supervisor to discrepancies.
• Responsible for Pick Tickets and Bill of Ladings (BOL). Creates pick tickets based upon customer direction and BOLs as applicable.
• Pulls inventory from 3PL.
• Provides accurate and timely reporting and ad hoc reports as requested.
• Ensures accurate and timely attention to detail in data control. Organizes and ensures accurate up to date files and documentation.
• Understand SOPs and properly instituting them.
• Provides attention to detail and proactively address issues in a timely manner.
• Provides continuous quality checks and alerts management to issues.
• Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
• Operates safely in all conditions.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows company policies and procedures
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
• Minimum of 1 year warehouse, contract packaging or customer service experience required.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance.
• Customer contact and prior experience preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail including accurate data and numbers.
• Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
• Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
• Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/cc995f82-b900-4ef5-826c-a2f50e26ba94/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at www.Jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.