Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial organization that has significant growth planned? Do you enjoy working for leading organizations in the field of revolutionary temperature monitoring and thermal management solutions? - Latent Heat Solutions (LHS), a CAVU company based in Golden, CO, is a fast-growing and innovative battery thermal management company that develops novel thermal management products for aerospace, e-mobility, military, and other mission critical industries. LHS is committed to developing significant new business within existing markets requiring both improved battery performance and safety assurance. This innovation focused company is looking for an outbound inside technical sales professional to drive sales growth through promotion of LHS’ products and technology. If you are a professional who has experience in technical sales and want to play a role in their exciting growth plans, LHS would welcome you as a part of the team.
Outbound Inside Sales Position Summary:
We are looking for a full-time Outbound Inside Technical Sales Engineer professional to join our team to generate new business for the organization. At LHS, our vision is to provide un unique thermal solutions for safer, longer-lasting lithium-ion batteries.
The successful candidate will have the ability to create leads and fill the sales pipeline for LHS through researching, contacting, and creating meaningful connections with prospects. As an integral part of the sales team, the inside sales representative’s primary functions are:
1. Contacting leads by phone, email, referrals, etc.
2. Moving potential customers to highly qualified prospects.
3. Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
4. Assist in consultative sales with customers regarding incorporation of LHS’ thermal products to meet their application needs.
5. Serve as customer contact responsible for answering customer inquiries, researching needs, and handling correspondence with new and existing customers in direct collaboration engineering team
6. Oversee collection of customer information for maintenance of customer and sales databases Support LHS growth goals by developing and maintain knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, current customers, and competitors to support strategic sales and marketing efforts.
7. Assist marketing department in generating marketing and sales tools to proactively generate qualified sales leads and drive growth.
8. Generate price quotes for established products as well as for products in development.
9. Collaborate interdepartmentally to develop, plan, implement and manage strategies to grow market share/revenue and launch new products in accordance with the company’s aggressive growth goals
10. Assist in the development and monitoring of sales forecasts across all product lines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability to build client relationships and support sales efforts. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences while conveying product value. Ability to work in a team-based environment with proven track record of working within both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to apply engineering, technological, or other related principles to product sales.
- Excellent analytical thinking with willingness to step into new initiatives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software.
- Has willingness and enthusiasm for travel (up to 20%).
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
We prefer a bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years’ experience in technical sales within a business-to-business environment, with demonstrated technical aptitude, and a strong desire to make a difference in supporting our customers.