New Wave Design & Verification is seeking a skilled and experienced sales director to join our team. This position is primarily focused on sales with aerospace/defense/military integrators and prime contractors engaged in complex electronics design and production. Additional customer accounts include medical technology, telecommunications, and financial companies. This position is a director position and will include personal responsibility for a sales territory and the management of other New Wave DV sales managers. Responsibilities as a territory manager include opportunity identifications, qualification, and proposal management. Position will also be responsible for management of independent sales representatives, New Wave DV sales managers, solution engineers, and inside sales operations.
- Identify and manage business opportunities in the Central US for New Wave DV products and services.
- Team management responsibility for New Wave DV sales managers, inside sales, and solutions engineers.
- Manage sales and opportunity pipeline including: expected revenue, design wins, priority of engagements, probability of win, key decision makers, and value proposition to customer.
- In person and remote communication directly to account contacts including: senior company leaders, program managers, supply chain managers, buyers, and technical leads.
- Overall ownership of all sales and account management efforts within the central region, and management of team overseeing other sales regions.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in technical sales
- Experience managing a team in sales or directly supporting the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and opportunity prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency in MS office and other computer tools
- Familiarity with sales opportunity management programs, CRM tools
- Due to the type of work at our facilities and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be of a "U.S. Person". The candidate must be able to prove so, with remittance of proper identification supporting so, upon an acceptance of employment.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional sales environment selling component or board level products directly into system level electronic companies.
- Education or experience in engineering, science, or technology will be considered beneficial.