Skillable is a 100% remote and virtual company. You will be expected to be a member of a highly talented and productive team, maintain a high degree of output and focus with minimal daily supervision, working on tasks assigned, while enjoying the benefits of a work from home organization.
To help drive team culture and good working relationships, Skillable leverages remote co-working sessions from time to time in different locations around the United States, where the team comes together to work and get to know each other better
As a key member of the Skillable Products group, this individual will drive the overall processes, coordination, and content creation of activities related to enablement for custom content and related strategic customer programs. Additionally, this role will support key customer accounts with custom sales enablement content creation.
This role will join the Content Services Team within the Product group and will be accountable for nurturing, and consistently innovating our enablement program for Product and Content Services.
Own content development and the content development lifecycle for enablement used internally and for strategic customer programs and other custom content projects as needed.
- Coordinate, refine, and accelerate the project kick-off and onboarding process through timely scheduling and proactive partnerships with appropriate team members.
- Build and maintain a robust enablement program for the Product team to support revenue generating efforts.
- Support sales enablement via content creation and project management activities for strategic customers.
- Create sales enablement assets for a variety of sales audiences. Contribute to sales assets for key Products initiatives as well as for strategic customer engagements.
- Proactively manage enablement projects to ensure deliverables are on time and budget.
- Support and develop relationships with existing and prospective customers to interpret individual requirements and incorporate into established processes where appropriate to nurture and scale the content services portfolio.
Implement responsive and trustworthy processes for sales enablement and custom content projects.
- Manage sales enablement and custom content projects to assure objectives, timelines, and budgets are met.
- Implement efficient processes for content development with a focus on balancing approach to project quality with cost-efficacy and timely execution.
- Maximize new opportunities through existing relationships, maintain balance while expanding, grow without compromising our brand.
- Analyze the needs of our internal sales enablement needs to identify best ways to support goals and revenue generating efforts for the Product group, specifically the Content Services team.
Be an example for sound content creation and product management practices in the Content Services and Products team
- Ensure best practices are maintained in content creation and management methodologies.
- Work day-to-day with others in the Product Group and other departments to document best practices and create robust library of sales enablement assets.
- Convey the Skillable ethos for strategizing and implementing effective, efficient skills development and skills validation content.
- Represent the Products Group and Content Services product with other departments, customers, and prospects.
- Document case studies and lessons learned to increase the Product team’s knowledge base.
- Support and promote the company values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Other strategic business initiatives or special cross-functional project involvement as required.
The following list of qualifications is essential to the success of any individual considering the role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum three (3)+ years managing complex programs/projects through contracted technical resources.
- Minimum three (3)+ years creating engaging sales enablement content, instructional content, or other similar content development experience.
- Expert skills in creating engaging graphic elements for enablement content.
- Highly skilled using graphics and content design tools, such as Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in the IT training industry and/or understanding of technical content development and Instructional Design is desirable.
- Desire and ability to work at an extremely fast pace.
- Proven ability to manage the details of all concurrent projects.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of technical terminology and ability to quickly become “conversationally competent” with a wide variety of tech and enablement-related topics.
- Proven experience driving and supporting sales enablement efforts for tech-related field sellers and other revenue and content creation focused roles.
The job conditions for this position are in a remote home office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Travel is anticipated up to 10% of the time for critical business meetings and industry events.
- Ability to frequently remain in a stationary position.
- Ability to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information.
- Ability to constantly operate equipment such as telephone, computers, etc.
- Ability to move equipment more than 15 lbs.?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function assigned satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.