As a Initiatives and Operations Manager, Client Shared Services (CSS) you will:
- Plan, organize, & manage major initiatives and related projects, ensures execution of the Navvis solution strategy and monitoring Client Shared Services performance against deliverables.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness for the office of the Chief Medical Officer, as well as positive experience for clients and partners.
- Participate in and contribute to process development and strategic planning for the Navvis solution
- Perform other duties as assigned by CMO
A Day in the Life:
- Reports directly to the Chief Medical Officer and works closely with other CSS leaders and Navvis team members to orchestrate alignment and overall effectiveness of the Navvis Solution.
- New priorities could arise at any time and the manager quickly orchestrates the team around activities related to the change. You will have to be able to handle quick deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
- Demonstrate skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, professionalism, confidentiality, emotional intelligence, independent judgment and discretion.
- Effectively communicate initiative status to all stakeholders. Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various stakeholders. Maintain detailed documentation including meeting minutes, action items, risk or issues list.
- Assist in the process of Navvis solution development; including scheduling, facilitation, documentation, and necessary follow up activities.
- Prioritizes key projects and management of critical issues to ensure attention and focus on the success of the Navvis solution.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- The ability to quickly shift attention to various initiatives and priorities while maintaining positive attitude and composure.
- The ability to develop trust and positive relationships among stakeholders across the organization with the goal of working together to meet departmental and corporate goals.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, organize, and multi-task successfully across multiple projects and initiatives.
- The ability to be flexible in responsibilities dependent on the needs of the office of the CMO and organization.