SUMMARY: Oversee the functionality of Silver Oak | Twomey | Timeless | OVID | The Oak content. Responsible for ensuring websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up to date. Must be comfortable with troubleshooting issues, committed to constant improvement and willing to train and share knowledge with other team members.
· Oversee the design, development and maintenance of all of company’s public facing websites. Execute best Site Experience (UX/UI) while adhering to ADA accessibility guidelines
· Strategize with heads of IT and Marketing to steer websites in a direction that is on brand and in-line with business needs
· Work with multiple stakeholders to develop and execute new content and functionality
· Translate business needs into requirement documents and functional specs
· Create design mockups to illustrate ideas or prototypes for proof of concept
· Work with external design agencies, serving as main point of contact and internal technical lead
· Manage hosted CMS and train content contributors on how to use it
· Use Google -Analytics to identify trends and patterns in user behavior and make site optimizations based on findings. Track conversions using Google Tag Manager and GA4.
· Make design, architecture and content recommendations to optimize user experience and SEO rankings
· Stay on top of advancements and best practices in web design and make suggestions as applicable for site improvements
· Work with Customer Care team to troubleshoot issues with shop, checkout and account management
· Assist Marketing with technical aspects of email marketing platform, such as creation of email templates, managing data and automations.
· Assist Marketing with basic image editing needs.
· Work with internal IT team and external development vendor to build out and improve proprietary CRM systems
· Spec out and prioritize new CRM functionality for development, thoroughly test and communicate rollout to end-users
· Provide technical support of CRM to internal users and troubleshoot bugs and issues
· Oversee company’s SharePoint intranet communication site. Ensure site is up-to-date, train users on posting content, implement new features and functionality.
· Create end-user documentation and document processes as needed
· Research, evaluate and recommend new technology solutions for business needs
· Other IT tasks as assigned by CIO
· Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6+ years’ experience designing and building websites in a company environment
· Strong technical background with solid understanding of web development principles, including ecommerce, version control, security and relational databases.
· Familiar with web services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC) and network services (e.g., FTP, SFTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, and similar technology).
· Highly proficient with web development and design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and HTML editors.
· Excellent command of web design, UI/UX principles and web best practices including optimizing for different devices
· Excellent problem-solving skills, able to troubleshoot and debug website issues across browsers, platforms and devices
· Familiar with marketing and branding principles, able to apply brand guidelines across web properties
· Strong attention to detail, able to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and suggest solutions
· Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
· Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
· Excellent communication skills, can document technical requirements and processes clearly for developers and end-users
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Perform some repetitive motion activities
· Sit for long periods of time
· Lift 40 lbs.
· Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
· Busy and distractive open office atmosphere
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.