This position is hybrid out of our Indiana billing office, with some work from home available.
Bierman is currently looking for a ABA Billing and AR Specialist.
- Do you love collecting on Account Receivable within the Behavioral Health Industry?
- Are you passionate about helping patients and the providers who serve them?
- Are you able to breakdown complex claim denials and explain the trending to leadership in a helpful manner?
- Are you computer & tech savvy?
- Are you wanting to step into something meaningful?
- Do you want to join a team with a mission to serve others?
- Do you like to tackle challenges with a team?
- Do you enjoy building lasting relationship with a diverse group of people?
- Do you get energized when researching issues?
- Do you find meaning in the details?
- Do you catch errors that others miss?
If so, I would like to talk with you about an opportunity within our organization.I’m looking for a ABA Billing & A/R Specialist. What does that mean? I’m so glad you asked. I’m looking for someone who can ethically help providers get paid for the services they provide nation-wide within the ABA community.What in the world is ABA in relation to Autism? Great question! Click here to learn more about who we are and what we do. If this is something that sounds intriguing, please send us your resume so that we can connect further.
In this position, individual will assist the Billing and AR Manager for administering the billing revenue cycle of the company.
- Experience with CentralReach preferred.
- Overall review and reduction of AR aging.
- Facilitate timely and accurate communications with leadership.
- Work denials to completion
- Follow up on no response claims
- Contact insurance companies; use payer portals for research
- Call provider relations to resolve claims
- Assess AR for adjustments or refunds
- True credits resulting in refund due
- Fee schedule rate issues
- Secondary fee schedule rate differences
- Matching customers payments to open invoices and reconciling discrepancies.
- We value our work culture deeply. Candidate must be team player, have a highly positive attitude and be driven to complete tasks efficiently.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to communicate effectively with clinical center staff, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
No phone calls please
Bierman ABA is fast growing company. We are an intensive ABA therapy center for children with autism and other intellectual disabilities and are dedicated to providing the highest quality services for children and families. We offer home-based and clinic-based ABA programs throughout Indiana utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior.
Our mission is to do great work in our field, be an incredibly fun, goofy, stimulating & creative place to work and to stick by our principles no matter what