The Client Experience Specialist will be responsible for becoming an expert in software applications to provide excellent client service, maintain strong professional relationships, courteously, promptly resolve client questions and problems and understand internal business procedures to efficiently execute service.
This is a remote-based position that may be based in one of these states FL, KS, MI, NY, OH, TX, and WI.
Our company policy requires all new hire to submit proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on their start date. Our company adheres to all guidelines from government agencies, including the EEOC and respects religious or ADA exemptions/accommodations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Answer incoming support phone calls, email and chat communications, demonstrating responsiveness and sense of urgency in all client interactions.
- Document cases and client interactions within the CRM application.
- Multi-task during calls to research technical issues, while communicating with the client and clearly and concisely documenting the issue.
- Research issues by collaborating with other team members when a solution is not readily available.
- Perform testing of potential defects within the application(s) and demo accounts, and document and communicate those to the product development team.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and the software development team to resolve issues.
- Contribute to the growth of application(s) knowledge base by assisting in the creation of product documentation addendums.
- Actively participate in application testing process to ensure new versions of software are ready to release.
- Develop an understanding of customer processes and standard operating procedures.
- Establish and maintain an effective and proactive working relations, communication, and coordination personnel and with management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong ability to work well in team environment and independently.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to adjust to change and work requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Working knowledge of company products and services.
- Basic understanding of product positioning and competitive conditions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate required. College training in business, human resources, IT, or related fields preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required.
- Financial services, credit union, and/or human resources experience preferred.
- PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay: We know your value and we’re not afraid to pay for it. We offer a competitive total compensation plan including salary, bonuses, and a 5% contribution to your 401k.
- Paid Time Off: Besides our competitive paid time off package, employees receive paid holidays and time off to volunteer.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including all the necessities such as medical, dental, and vision. We even offer a virtual health option allowing you to video-chat with a medical professional as opposed to making your way to their office. Don’t need health insurance? An opt-out credit will be provided to you for waiving coverage.
- Opportunity for you to make an impact on the people we serve!
CU Solutions Group is a credit union service organization offering leading edge products and services in the areas of technology, marketing, HR performance and strategic advisory. Our company’s dedication to the credit union mission is reflected through service excellence to credit union clients, credit union system partners and credit union leagues spanning 48 states.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.