WorldatWork is looking for a Customer Experience Associate with a secondary responsibility for Distribution in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. WorldatWork is a nonprofit human resources association and Total Rewards authority for professionals and organizations focused on compensation, benefits, and total rewards. It is our mission to empower professionals to become masters in their fields.
The Customer Experience Associate (CEA) responds to inbound customer inquiries (member and non-member) through emails and phone calls. In addition, the CEA oversees the distribution process, including shipment and inventory of products and course books, as well as working closely supporting the Business Development/Global Partner Specialist.
We need employees to join our organization who are passionate, unique, innovative and bold. Think you have what it takes? Read a little more about our Customer Experience Associate job and let’s talk about it!
- A multitude of diverse, interactive and collaborative projects and work teams; no two days will be the same.
- A great oportunity to be part of dynamic customer experience team.
- A role that allows you to showcase your customer engagement, project management, and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support role, sales experience, retail, distribution, or a combination of experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in windows-based applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce, and marketing automation tools highly desired
- Experience in the educational or human resources discipline nice to have
- Drive, curiosity, resilience, coach-ability, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and people skills
- A goal-oriented work ethic – committed to achieving organization goals, performance objectives, individually and part of a team
- Ability to work out of the Scottsdale, AZ office