Are you up for the challenge?!
Penn Power Group, LLC has been a leader in our industry for over 50 years. We are looking to add a dynamic Parts Counter Person to our team in our Fleetwood Location. The Parts Counter Person deals directly with the customer at the parts counter and over the phone, and takes the appropriate actions to meet the customer’s needs.
What You Will Do and What You Need to Do It:
- Has a working knowledge of all product lines that the company stores and distributes, and understands the applications for those parts.
- Has a working knowledge of all other areas and duties of all other positions in the Parts Department.
- Has a working knowledge of the Parts computer system and all other information systems.
- Prepares and maintains all records and documents required for the duties being performed; knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures relating to parts transactions.
- Has a working relationship with suppliers and may order and expedite parts as necessary.
- May initiate customer contact to promote product sales and customer relations.
- Must maintain factory training requirements.
- Has the ability to perform any of the other Parts Department duties as needed and assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- HS diploma, 2 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent product knowledge, good administrative skills and inventory management experience are important.
- Demonstrable customer service skills including two years previous parts department experience, which will consist of inside parts selling.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Previous Paragon software experience
- AS400 software experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintains clean and organized department
- Assists with direct customer contact as required.
- Must be able to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The work environment and physical working characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must have the ability to walk/stand throughout the day
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 50 pounds.
- Small warehouse environment, in addition to what is found in an automotive repair shop.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.