The Saphire Event Group, with four boutique venues in the South Shore, is expanding and looking for an experienced, dynamic, and driven Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling multiple locations and spaces, has an in-depth knowledge of the event industry, and at least three years of direct experience.
The Saphire Event Group Sales Manager is responsible for cultivating and securing events for SEG properties following SEG standards and procedures.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with colleagues, guests, clients, and vendors.
- Act as both a team leader and player by providing assistance, support, and leadership to both sales and other departments.
- Respond to all client inquiries within 24 hours.
- Schedule and conduct client tours and post-tour follow-ups.
- Tours of the venues will be conducted during the week and every Saturday & Sunday.
- Negotiating client contracts within the parameters set forth by SEG.
- Securing client contracts with appropriate documentation and payment plans.
- Continually increase revenue through upselling.
- Report weekly tour and booking statistics.
- Prepare and report individual monthly sales for the newly-obtained business and concluded events.
- Responsible for mentoring junior consultants, producers, and interns.
Benefits include a generous base salary commensurate with experience as well as commission and bonuses, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401K program.
Catering or Event Sales: 2 years (Preferred)