Are you interested in serving in our community on a regular but highly flexible basis? Do you love working with and facilitating growth opportunities for young ones especially? If so, this may be a perfect fit opportunity for you!
Our on-call/substitute childcare staff are responsible, from time to time, for supervising, playing with, and assuring the safety of the young children entrusted to our care. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to the physical and emotional needs of the children.
- Supervising and playing with the children.
- Maintain accurate individual and care records.
- Managing communication with parents, as needed.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
- Experience caring for children ages 0-5.
- Experience caring for children in a group setting.
- A warm, calm, patient, and caring approach when engaging with young children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Background clearance is required (employer will cover associated costs).