Impel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced platform for digital merchandising. The company’s suite of products build trust between buyers and sellers by bringing the physical showroom experience to car shoppers wherever and whenever they want. Impel’s proprietary shopper behavioral data and digital technology applications enable vehicle sellers to deliver hyper-personalized interactions across the entire car buying journey. To date, the company has delivered more than 1.5 billion shopper interactions across more than 40 countries. To learn more about Impel, visit Impel.io.
As the Customer Success Associate, you will act as the main point of contact for existing customers. You will be responsible for managing your client relationships, retention, and growth strategies across your entire portfolio. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with accounts by sharing performance metrics and insights to establish Impel’s products as best in class. You will work closely with your customer to understand their business and match their needs with Impel products. To be successful, you should be organized, a strategic thinker, excel at communication, and follow up to get the job done.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Help manage a group of customers to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes from your product/offering while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Lead daily customer calls to address a variety of topics, including annual business reviews, upcoming renewals, product adoption, best practices and strategy sessions, or ad hoc issues they’re facing
- Serve as your customer's primary point of contact for all client-facing questions with the goal of client delight
- Provide customer insights and consultation to your clients that demonstrate the automotive and advertising landscape and ultimately help your clients achieve their goals using our products
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align campaign structure and strategies with client business goals
- Ensure all incoming client requests and concerns are resolved in an urgent, professional, and personable manner
- Utilize Salesforce and Gainsight to document and track customer inquiries and interactions
- Perform other related duties such as participating in various projects or initiatives
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Hunger for feedback and coaching
- Technical savvy
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive, customer-first attitude
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Up to 10% travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1+ years of relevant work experience
Impel is a proud equal-opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.