Who We Are
At Grunt Style, what you wear is more than just a necessity, it’s about attitude! We have taken the fighting American spirit and instilled it in everything we do. We provide more just than apparel, we bolster a lifestyle. We take pride in Self, Military and Country and we live our values. We are looking for passionate, hard working individuals to join our growing company of over 400 veterans and patriots. We are Grunt Style and This We'll Defend.
Grunt Style is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. Part-time positions are available. In this role you will engage with customers, process payments, organize and stock the sales floor and provide an overall positive shopping experience to customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engage with customers as they enter the store.
- Follow through on an exceptional customer experience by presenting customers with product promotions, new arrivals and sale opportunities as identified through conversation.
- Create a positive and upbeat environment for customers to shop and buy from.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and product knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic and informative about all Grunt Style products.
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
- Help organize shipment, back stock and replenishment.
- Maintain all visual standards and expectations.
- Process purchase orders, returns and exchanges through POS.
- Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor.
- Other duties.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong task and time Management.
- Results Driven, Self-Motivated.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Veteran Preferred.
Fast paced, high pressure. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule if needed by management or if the project calls for a different schedule.
This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for long periods of time. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and going up and down ladders.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Available to working a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
No travel is required.