The primary responsibility of the sales and marketing intern will be to provide direct assistance where needed for the Business Development Team and Marketing Team. The Sales and Marketing Intern will report to the VP of Business Development & Operations.
Required Duties: (This list is not comprehensive, but it used to provide general guidance. Other duties may be required.)
• Analyze marketing metrics
• Provide CRM support for Business Development Staff
• Record Meeting Minutes of Sales Meetings
• Participate in Marketing Meetings
• Provide Support to Business Operations Department
Position is Part-Time
Reporting to our Wilmington, DE Headquarters may be required. For now, the position is work from home.
• Education: High School Diploma. College Student in course to earn a Marketing or similar degree.
• Language Skills:
o Fluent in English
o Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
o Excellent Grammatical Skills
o Good questioning and listening skills
• Mathematical and Analytical Skills:
o A basic understanding of arithmetic and elementary algebra
• Computer Skills:
o Effective use of the internet for research
o Basic proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
• Organizational Skills:
o Ability to prioritize and manage details of multiple projects simultaneously
o Effective time management and scheduling (calendar)