Vermont Cider Company, located in Middlebury, VT, is looking for a Warehouse Team Member to assist with day-to-day operations in our Brandon, VT warehouse including, but not limited to, the safe and efficient shipping, receiving, storage, and rotation of goods, inventory management, fulfilling sales orders, and otherwise working with other members of the team to ensure day to day operations in the warehouse run in a manner equal to Vermont Cider Company’s standard.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare orders for shipment, pick goods, and otherwise assist with fulfilling orders.
- Assist with receiving in orders including loading and unloading goods from delivery vehicles, inspecting goods, track finished products, raw materials etc.
- Assist with inventory counts
- Operate forklift to move goods, supplies and load and unload trucks.
- Schedule inbound / outbound shipments.
- Complete all required paperwork and records including but not limited to inventory sheets, Bills of Lading, Invoices, and transfer documentation.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Forklift experience preferred. Forklift Certified (Certification available through the company)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
- Strong communication skills to interact with vendors, and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage stressful circumstances associated with a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer skills including navigating spread sheets required.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Vermont Cider Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life & accidental insurance, 401k with employer match, paid time off, annual bonus plan and more!
About Vermont Cider Company
We reinvigorated American hard cider in 1991 and continue to lead the category through our commitment to crafting innovative and refreshing hard ciders. Vermont Cider Co. crafts a variety of ciders for a variety of consumers. Our portfolio is as diverse as our fans. There’s iconic Woodchuck, fruit-forward Wyder’s as well as the classic Magners and Blackthorn, rounding out our import offerings. Most recently, in Summer 2021, Vermont Cider Co. introduced Day Chaser, a vodka based RTD canned cocktail. www.vtciderco.com.