Director of Engineering
Thank you for considering Vynca!
About Our Team
Vynca is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment ideal for candidates passionate about transforming end-of-life care service delivery. We are looking for a highly motivated engineering leader to help us manage, lead, and inspire our entire engineering team. We are looking for a leader that is comfortable managing a meaningful team but also is able to roll up their sleeves as necessary.
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, hire, and mentor our entire engineering team (12+ people) across front-end, back-end, develops, support, dba, and QA teams.
- Measure, manage, and improve the productivity of the team.
- Implement best practices (such as CI/CD, test-driven development, etc..)
- Support our compliance and security processes as needed.
- Be hands-on as necessary. Prototype. Code.
- Travel may be required
- Engineering Leadership Experience: 5+ years of engineering management experience at a high-growth startup with experience in hiring, onboarding, and implementing best practices
- Excellent communicator: Both with engineers and with cross-departmental stakeholders
- Optimistic Problem Solver: Embodies high energy, positive thinking, and a “figure it out” mentality.
- Intelligence: Creative systems thinker with an incredible mind for understanding how to build organizations and create the most value from them.
- Experience in the health-tech industry
- Demonstrated experience working with Node.js, React,
- Demonstrated experience with healthcare HL7 integration with CiscoASA VPN, Mirth Connect and MuleSoft. As well as ADT feeds, AWS, K8s.
- Experience with agile software development, such as SCRUM
Education, experience, and credentialing:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Hours and Benefits Eligibility
- Individuals working full-time are eligible to participate in our competitive benefits
- Vynca offers a competitive salary
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- Work location is flexible if approved by the company.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Vynca Inc, Resolution Care PC, and Vynca Medical Associates, PA are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law.