As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude
General Summary of Position
This position is to assist the project manager and provide overall facilities maintenance at both headquarters as well as, minor maintenance needed at the warehouses.
- Clean & maintain all common areas, restrooms, and kitchen related appliances.
- Maintain essential systems like plumbing and lighting.
- Attend to the grounds, maintaining a clean, well-kept appearance to entryways and outdoor areas.
- Take inventory of supplies and goods, delivering reorder requests to the Project Manager.
- Maintain essential systems at local warehouses.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience and work in facilities, particularly in handling basic upkeep, preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Valid Driver’s license required