The Cabinet Assembler is responsible for the final stage of the cabinet manufacturing process ensuring the product is ready for inspection and delivery.
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
Starts at $21.00/ hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads move ticket and/or sketch to understand the cabinet to be built and identifies parts needed for the completion of a cabinet.
- Requisitions all parts needed to complete a cabinet.
- Assembles cases or installs doors, drawers, hardware or other accessories required to complete each cabinet using various equipment including nail guns, staple guns, drills, screw guns, saws and other equipment or machinery.
- Inspects all parts for quality during the assembly process, repairing or replacing parts not meeting quality standards and ensures all cabinets are ready for final inspection.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
401(K) with company match,
Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to read and understand sketches, shop prints, and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric.
- Knowledge of the various Dura Supreme wood species and finish colors.